Gold devore silk and pailllette covered linen form a rose around a vintage button. Striking olive hand pressed silk leaves, natural colored coque feathers and a touch of veiling with gold crystal detail frame the face.
- hand made by artisan Tracy Holcomb
- rose made from gold devore patterned silk, paillette covered fabric and a vintage button
- hand pressed silk leaves
- a touch of veiling with gold rhinestone elements
- natural coque feather side spray
- black fabric covered comfortable headband
- flower diameter measures approximately 4.75"
- comb sewn underneath feather pad for added security
- comes shipped in a small Mill Valley Hat Box signature hat box